1) “Learning, Adaptation and Climate Uncertainty: Evidence from Indian Agriculture” (previously circulated as “Ambiguity Aversion and Learning in a Changing World: The Potential Effects of Climate Change from Indian Agriculture”)
1) “1807: Economic shocks, conflict and the slave trade” with James Fenske (accepted, Journal of Development Economics)
3) “The impact of climate change on agro-ecological zones: Evidence from Africa” with Pradeep Kurukulasuriya and Robert Mendelsohn (2012). Environment and Development Economics, August, 2012. (Supplementary material)
4) “Adaptation And Climate Change Impacts: A Structural Ricardian Model Of Irrigation And Farm Income In Africa” with Pradeep Kurukulasuriya and Robert Mendelsohn (2011). Climate Change Economics, Volume: 2, Issue: 2, pp. 149-174.
Projects in Progress:
1) “Leveraging Equipment Rentals Markets for Smallholder Farmers” with Julieta Caunedo
2) “Workhorses or White Elephants? The Effects of Earned Autonomy on State Owned Enterprises”